How Henley's alumni can make a difference
There are a number of ways in which Henley's alumni can get involved and make a difference.
Become a donor
Founded in 1945, Henley was the first business school in the UK and is one of the most respected schools in Europe. Proud of its heritage, triple-accredited status and international reach, Henley's vision is to build upon its success and to consistently deliver the unique Henley experience to executives across the globe.
It is critical to the success of Henley's future that we are able to turn to the support and involvement of all our alumni, and in doing so build a network of benefactors who will help to shape the future of Henley Business School.
Why do alumni give?
- To make a difference to business education with a global impact.
- To recognise the contribution the qualification and/or experience you received at Henley.
- To support others to enable them to receive the education you did.
- To strengthen the brand and Henley's position among the world's leading business schools.
- To allow Henley to invest in projects that would not otherwise be possible.
- To join the Henley Pioneers who are invited to special events throughout the year for networking and learning.
All contributions collectively can make a significant impact and are gratefully received.
Where will the funds be used?
- Scholarships and bursaries - ensuring that the most talented students can benefit from a Henley education regardless of their financial situation.
- Investment in infrastructure - to deliver a high quality experience to our students and participants.
- Faculty and research - to attract the best academics, practitioners and researchers from across the world.
- Projects - as determined by the Dean and reported back to our donors.
Read our Donor Report to see the ways in which the support of our donors is helping to develop future business professionals and leaders, together.
Have you thought about supporting Henley by volunteering? You can get involved in our Alumni and Development Advisory Board, become part of a Special Interest Group, Henley10 or represent Henley as an Alumni Ambassador.
The Henley Alumni Fund is currently conducting its annual telelphone campaign.
Every year we run a telephone campaign, in which a team of bright and enthusiastic current students will be telephoning Henley alumni to update them on Business School news and to seek their support. The number we call from is 0118 380 0196.
The telephone campaign runs in the spring. If you are telephoned, we hope you will enjoy hearing about Business School life as it is today, and we know the students certainly love hearing about your time spent here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Development team or email: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact the Development Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0)118 378 4195.