Our aims are to strengthen the links between Real Estate & Planning at the University of Reading and its graduates through the creation and management of an active and engaged alumni association.
We help you to stay in touch with fellow alumni and connect with the wider industry at networking and professional development events, as well as social and reunion events, and all funds raised are used to support the aims of the charity.
With our new online community you can search for old friends, update your details and manage the communications you receive from us and the University.
Through your time, expertise or financial support you can give something back to help the future of the Real Estate Industry
Through our alumni network you can:
- Attend networking and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Events that help raise funds
- Give something back to help the next generation
- Meet old friends and support the aims of the charity at reunion events such as the Annual Dinner
- Support current students and projects by becoming a donor
- Engage with regional and international groups
- Connect through the online community