Our aims are to strengthen the links between Real Estate & Planning at the University of Reading and its graduates through the creation and management of an active and engaged alumni community.
Helping you to stay in touch with your fellow alumni and connect with the wider industry at networking and professional development events, as well as social and reunion events, all funds raised from theses events are used to support the aims of the charity.
By registering for our new online community you can search for old friends, update your details and manage the communications you receive from us and the University.
With the alumni network you can:
- Attend networking and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Events that help raise funds
- Give something back to help the next generation
- Meet old friends and support the aims of the charity at reunion events such as the Annual Dinner
- Support current students and projects by becoming a donor
- Engage with regional and international groups
- Connect through the online community
Through your time, expertise or financial support you can give something back to help the future of the Real Estate Industry.